The current shareholder of the Hong Kong company sells all or part of the shares to another party (someone or a company). When transfer of the shares, it will include the “Instrument of Transfer” and “Bought and Sold Note” are stamped with stamp duty and paid with a fixed percentage of stamp duty. In Hong Kong, any shareholder of any company, with the consent of both parties, can carry out the transfer of shares or shares trading, and the share transfer will be caused a stamp duty.
- A copy of the articles of association
- A copy of the latest annual return
- A copy of the HKID / Chinese ID / passport of the new shareholders
- The lastest register of Members
- The latest audited financial statements and management accounts
- Return of Allotment (Form NSC1)